Parents in Action, Inc. will provide Behavior Assistant services to individuals that are not covered under insurance or Medicaid with the help of grants, donations, and utilizing the revenue generated providing services to those who have coverage. We will be having fund-raising events throughout the year in order to provide as many services as possible within our community.
Help us to help as many individuals as we possibly can. Ways you can help:
- Volunteer your time
- Hold a fundraiser benefitting Parents in Action, Inc.
- Share information about us with friends and family
- Share information about us and our mission with your employers
- Come up with some interesting ideas of your own
- Refer potential Behavior Assistants to us for training